First Response Advisor
Our client is a well established Lead Generation company looking for a number of First Response Advisors to join their team based in Liverpool City Centre. The role involves warm inbound and outbound telephone based qualification of claims within various disciplines including holiday packages, housing disrepair claims PI, RTA and EL/PL/OL.
- Liaising with clients and brokers
- Take/make telephone calls
- Accurately recording information onto the case management system
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Taking direct calls from new Clients
- Obtaining full details of the client's claim
- Opening new claims
- Assisting with other related administrative duties as and when required
- Take full instructions from the client over the telephone populating the relevant Proclaim screens.
- Pay attention to detail and collate data on Client's Personal details, Injury, Accident Circumstances, etc.
- Vet the claim, if approved, claim goes to Team Leader for allocation to the appropriate legal panel.
- Take calls and messages, chase documentation and client paperwork, on behalf of the Legal teams
- Cover a shift rota pattern for evening work, when required
- Management of the claims, progressing to Vetting stage as quickly as possible, but with awareness of the best interests of the client
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm for 3 days and 11am - 7pm for 2 days, on a shift rota basis.
Salary is £16.5k
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.