PPC Executive/Manager - London SE16
Job; PPC Executive/Manager - London SE16
Are you an experienced PPC Executive looking for a fantastic opportunity to step up to Manager level at one of Europe’s number one sport retailers?
If you are an active person, who also loves sport and has a thrust for challenge and growth, this role will be perfect for you. The company is a family run business that started in France and now has a massive multi-channel presence across Europe. Going from strength to strength, they are now recognized as Europe’s number one sports retailer.
As their PPC Manager you’ll be working closely their Bid Management Tool to drive growth within this channel. This role is both Strategic & Hands On.
- Work across Shopping Campaigns (PLAs), Search, DSA, RLSAs but with exceptional focus on Shopping Campaigns (PLAs)/Feed Optimisation.
- Work across Google and Bing in the UK only.
- Finalize development & perfect restructure of all their subchannels/accounts.
- Manage main Project Actions & Goals, KPIs, budgets and forecasting.
- Work proactively with internal stakeholders to identify new opportunities/challenges and educate around the benefits & results of PPC.
- Hands on daily, weekly, monthly optimization of accounts; ensuring proactive automation & latest PPC technology.
- Develop their PPC strategy & prioritization plan.
- Expertise/Advanced level of Excel: macros, pivots & code to ensure report & data/structure/copy management automation. Knowledge of scripts.
- Expertise managing, developing & optimizing feeds with their Feed Management partner.
- Managing impact campaigns based on search volume.
- Consistent & Regular AB/MVT testing strategy.
- Happy to get involved in other wider projects such as UX, Geotargeting, Omni & Multichannel, Betas.
Key for this role;
- Min 2 years directly working with PPC and Google Shopping
- Experience reporting & presenting complex results in a comprehensive manner depending on your audience.
- Experience delivering on objectives and goals while keeping to specified budget
- Strong experience with Google Analytics, Google Shopping, Google Adwords, Bing & Automated Bidding Platforms.
- Commercial awareness and strong analytical/reporting skills & attention to detail
- £’s; fully D.O.E up to approx. £27.5k OTE (~£25k basic + 10% performance bonus),
- Benefits; Profit sharing scheme + share scheme + pension + life insurance,
- Location; Canada Water, London (SE16),
- How to get to them; a short walk from Canada Water train & tube station (Jubilee line),
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; PPC pay per click paid search Google analytics analysis shopping AdWords Bing bid bidding UX Geotargeting Omni Multichannel Betas AB a/b MVT multivariate Shopping Campaigns PLA Search DSA RLSA Shopping Campaigns Feed Optimisation retail executive manager management London