Primary Teacher - Greenwich
KS1 Primary Teacher & Lower KS2 Primary Teacher - Greenwich Primary School - Outstanding - Great Outdoor Space
Q - Are you an NQT or Recently Qualified Teacher on the Main Pay Scale?
Q - Are you looking for an Outstanding Inner London school with a creative and inclusive approach to learning?
Clarus Education are working with an Outstanding Greenwich Primary School to help them recruit a KS1 Primary Teacher and Lower KS2 Primary Teacher for September 2017, both on a full time and permanent basis.
The Head Teacher and SLT LOVE investing in staff and helping them progress and as such, are looking for teachers who are in the earlier stages of the career, on the Main Pay Scale. If you’re a passionate Primary Teacher who would like to lead a subject in the future and take on additional paid responsibilities, this will be a great school for you!
Sounding Good? Have a read and click apply today!
Job Description - Primary Teacher
- KS1 Primary Teacher & Lower KS2 Primary Teacher
- Flexibility on year-group
- Full Time and Permanent
- Paid Inner London MPS
- Great CPD and Support
- Excellent TA’s in the classroom who are aspiring teachers
- NQT’s well supported and inducted with Outstanding mentors
Person Specification - Main scale Primary Teacher
- Qualified Primary Teacher with UK QTS
- Overseas Trained Primary Teachers welcome
- Passionate and Creative
- Experience in an Inner London School beneficial
- Ability to work the entire academic year
- Graded 'Good’ or above n recent lesson observations
School Information - Greenwich Primary School
- Non-Academy Mainstream Primary School
- 1 Form Entry - Great support and PPA time
- Located in Greenwich (Inner London)
- Strong SLT - Down-to-earth Head Teacher
- Strong team of primary teachers - welcoming staff
- Great progression internally and with local partnerships
- Free Parking on site
- 5 Minute walk from a mainline station
Are you a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher or Experience Primary Teacher interested in a KS1 or L KS2 Primary Teacher position? APPLY TODAY!