Client Services Executive - German Speaker
Experts in their trade, this award-winning software business is revolutionising the world of independent travel and tourism. They have created a game-changing online booking app that offers independent accommodation providers a sophisticated technology and serviced solution that was previously only enjoyed by much bigger hotel groups.
Their ever-expanding portfolio of clients twinned with recent success has led them to launch a number of new global offices. Their lively, creative headquarters in London are set to grow rapidly, so much so they are now searching for confident German Speaking Client Service Executives to join their experienced client advisory team and manage the relationships with all clients within the German Market
Do you love travelling? Are you a natural at dealing with people and relish wracking your brains to swiftly solve business problems? If you answered 'yes' to the above and are either a native German speaker, or have a native command of German as well as prior experience of working with German clients, then this German Speaking Client Services opportunity could be the right role for you!
As a Client Services Executive you'll be in charge of managing the relationships with all clients that are anchored within Spain and ensuring that they are getting the very best out of the company's innovative suite of services.
As the new German Speaking Client Services Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing best-in class support to your network of independent accommodation providers in German & ensuring they have a clear understanding of the array of services available
- Handling tech and general usage concerns; you must be able to simplify tricky tech terms with ease
- Delivering multi-channel support over the telephone, using live chat or web portal methods
- Spotting issue trends and reporting these where appropriate to your management team - this is a solutions-led working environment so if can spot an opportunity to improve a process, then do share it!
What we're looking for?
Native or fluency in German is an absolute must (all applicants that do not have this will be discounted immediately)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- A great rapport with people
- Experience of being able to keep calm and prioritise when under pressure
- Strong academic track record
- Genuine interest in the world of independent travel and tourism
- An appreciation for new technology and how this can improve the world of travel
- Tech or helpdesk experience is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
What else is there to know?
- You'll be working in beautiful open plan offices in Kings Cross, London
- You'll be joining a hugely successful business that has retained its vibrant start-up feel - your colleagues are super smart, work hard, but enjoy a busy social calendar too!
- Your first month will be focused on taking you through a best-in-class training & on-boarding programme, so there's plenty of room for professional development
If you're a recent graduate eagerly seeking a career within the fascinating world of travel technology, then this Client Services Executive opportunity could be the perfect next step for you. Don't miss out and apply today!