Trainee Humanities Teacher
Premier Pathways Humanities Trainee Teacher
A large secondary school in Dartford are planning for the future and are keen to meet highly academic, enthusiastic and passionate graduates of Humanities who are aspiring teachers and want to join the Premier Pathways Programme from 2017.
Premier Pathways is a fully paid teacher training programme fully supported through the University of Buckingham. Each participant will gain at the end of the programme a PGCE with full QTS.
If you are an aspiring Humanities teacher looking for a route into teaching this could be the route for you!
You will begin the 2 year teacher training programme as a Teacher Assistant for the first 2 terms and in term 3 will begin to pick up a gradual teaching timetable.
• £15,000 pa teacher training salary
• 2-year school-based teacher training programme
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
• Regular peer networking opportunities
To qualify for the programme, you must have:
A Degree of 2:2 or adove in Humanities or a Similar Subject
English and Maths GCSE A-C
Passion for Humanties
If you would like to kick start your career as a Trainee Humanities Teacher today please click ‘Apply’ today!