Senior CONFERENCE / Event Producer (AGENCY SIDE)
Our West London client is seeking a Senior Event Producer to join their well established team. You must have worked on projects in excess of £2million and above to be considered.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following:
- Preferably a 'Hands-on’ build background (i.e. started as a carpenter, shop/museum fit-outs)
- Must have worked on high end and high value bespoke exhibitions stands
- Preferably have previously worked with one of the large Production Companies (or one of the big Design Houses)
- Must have a strong understanding of the US Exhibition Build regulations, have worked directly with US suppliers and labour (not through a contractor)
- Must be an articulate client facing professional.
Our client has large Creative and Technical departments, therefore the skills and experience we are seeking are less about creative & technical and more about the big picture, client liaising, the logistics, communications, attention to detail, scheduling and making sure all the disciplines are on track and on budget.
The Senior Producer in our client business is the glue that holds the project together and leads it from cradle to graves - with strong attention to detail.
The successful applicant will need to have exceptional writing skills and be able to translate creative ideas into compelling narrative for pitch submissions.
- You will also need to be able to articulate how the campaign/event/project will be managed and delivered succinctly in pitch documentation and presentations.
Applicants who have previously worked on Government events (ones that included large Media Centres) would be especially encouraged to apply.