Building Surveyor-Maintenance & Restoration
Building Surveyor - Maintenance & Restoration: Role
Top 10 Construction Firm
£40K - £45K
£4.5K Car allowance
Package, Private Healthcare, Pension
Hyde Park, London
A Top 10 Construction firm are looking to appoint a Building Surveyor to their Maintenance and Restoration division, located in Hyde Park, London. You will part of the already well-established team, surveying a number of exciting projects ranging throughout Commercial and Residential premises, roads, rivers/lakes and bridges just to name a few!
Offering a salary between £40,000 - £45,000 and a £4,500 car allowance, not forgetting to mention the outstanding insight of career progression within one of the largest, fastest growing Construction firms in the globe, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
You will be an accomplished Building Surveyor, ideally possessing Chartered status in either Surveying or Engineering (RICS or MICE) and a BSc/HNC/HND in Surveying or Engineering. At least 5 years post qualification experience will be required, a background in Maintenance and Restoration will be highly advantageous.
Building Surveyor - Maintenance & Restoration: Responsibilities
- To manage the Brief development (with client)
- Scope and Specification preparation (including site visits)
- Tender documentation preparation including tendering, pre-award negotiations and contract award for all small works projects.
- Site management/supervision during the on-site activities (including commercial management/cost control, change control, variation management, health & safety and quality control.
- Contract completion and handover monitoring, including witness testing of new facilities and the review of as built drawings and operations manuals.
- To provide overall Design Management, Project Management and supervision to a range of small scale Park's construction projects.
This is an outstanding opportunity to attach yourself to the best in the market, offering reward and progression in the highest abundance. This could be the position you've been waiting for, forward your CV today!White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.