A market leading FMCG business are actively seeking a Management Accountant to work closely with the Head of Finance and support the business with key financial and performance insight.
As Management Accountant, you will be responsible for producing timely, relevant and accurate financial information to maximise performance and enable well-informed commercial decisions. This will involve working with senior stakeholders across the business, analysing variances to budget, identify key performance indicators to improve profitability and productivity.
This is an excellent opportunity for either a Newly Qualified or Finalist accountant looking to move into a more commercially focused role. Candidates must be confident in person, having the ability to forge strong relationships with departments and have the commercial awareness to improve performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare the monthly management accountant and performance reports
- Work closely with senior stakeholders across departments, understanding key business drivers and developing reports to give visibility to business performance
- Continually develop and produce department KPI's to improve profitability and productivity
- Act as the go to person in the business to investigate any significant variances and advise of solutions
- Qualified Accountant or Finalist (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Must have a University degree of 2:1 equivalent or better
- Experience producing full monthly management accounts
- Strong excel skills, with experience financial modelling
- Confident and effective communicator
This role will pay a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience plus company benefits. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you would like to find out more, please apply.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.