Client Account Manager - B2B
Lloyd Recruitment Services has a great job opportunity for an experienced Client Account Manager to join a leading international Financial Services company based in London.
The main purpose of the job is to provide support to the busy, highly successful and growing operations team who look after key B2B clients, as well as order processing, setting up new accounts and operational support of existing accounts.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Support in ensuring B2B client accounts are set-up and administered efficiently and effectively
- Overseeing digital deal implementations
- Day to day management of client accounts and relationship management
- Stock management, ordering, reconciliation and dispatch
- Supporting the effective management of client relationships in line with the contractual terms agreed
- Identify, then support in the investigation and resolution of issues and problems
- Learn, maintain and document information and processes for B2B accounts
- Work with Account Managers to acquire and maintain expert knowledge of the operational, systems, contractual and financial aspects of B2B accounts to ensure smooth day to day running
- Support the management team in providing detailed information on B2B accounts
- When required create, produce and analyse account information, MI and reports in a meaningful way
- Complex technical implementation
- Liaise with finance, technical and marketing departments as and when required
Skills and experience required:
- Account support / account management experience, gained ideally within card payments, banking, Insurance or finance
- Ability to understand and meet SLAs in a time pressured environment
- Strong operational and administration understanding
- Ability to identify and support in resolving complex issues, and know when escalation is required
- Experience producing, understanding and analysing data as well as reconciling invoices and managing complaints
- Fluent in English, a second European language would be desirable but not essential as this role is working on a worldwide portfolio of accounts
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.