Quality Technician - Witham - Salary £16500 with 25 days holiday
Our client, a leading design company, are looking for a Quality Technician, to check digital files in accordance with the clients order. Full training given.
Type: Permanent Date Posted: 05/06/2017 Job Reference: 19505177
- Undertake training to understand checks required, keep up to date with any process changes, and undertake further training if necessary.
- Check digital files to include proof reading, ensuring files conform to the clients order,checking images and graphics match the clients brief, and ensuring files meet the printing specifications
- Utilise and be proficient in all software provided.
- Keep a good working knowledge of your assigned client's guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with other departments.
- Have good brand awareness when supporting the artwork department.
- Meet deadlines for your assigned clients.
Requirements (full training will be given)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to adapt and work independently
- Strong communication, decision making, and team skills
- An English Qualification (A Level or Degree)
25 days holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
Mon-Fri 8am-6pm (40 hours)
Overtime is paid at time and a half (capped at £13 ph) during the week, and double time at weekends
Quality Assurance, proof reading, artwork,technical
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.