FINANCE MANAGER-DIGITAL MEDIA AGENCY £50K-£60KBENS
Ambitious and award winning Digital Agency are looking for a strong Senior Management accountant who will be able to hit the ground running to join their team. They will need you to be very capable in terms of the accounts, but then develop your skill set in the analytical/ business partnering area.
The role is fluid and flexible, and they can tailor the role around the ambitions and motivations of the individual once they are on board.
You will need to be inquisitive, questioning and have the initiative to make the role your own and to adapt systems and processes.
- Producing the monthly management accounts with detailed commercial analysis
- Adhering to monthly reporting deadlines and compliance
- Responsible for the P&L (including analysis and commentary)
- Business partnering
- Consolidating accounts- multicurrency
- Implementing internal systems and procedures
- Cash flow forecasting
- Audit preparation- liaising with Auditors
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
- Qualified or finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience within Media/ Marketing beneficial
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Experience in consolidation accounting
- Experience in a group function helpful
- Good level of Excel
- A second language is helpful but not essential
- Good technical accounting knowledge
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.