Audit Senior- Pensions- Top 20 firm
Audit Senior- Pensions
Top 20 firm- London
Up to £48,000
I am currently on the lookout for an Audit Senior to join my Top 20 client in London. Offering modern offices and an extensive benefits and salary package, this firm is now looking for someone to join their Pensions team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience of working in an audit focused role, with a UK based accounting firm.
- To be ACA/ ACCA qualified, or have the international equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of audit and accounting standards, including the Pensions SORP.
In this role you will be expected to (but not be limited to):
- Assist in the planning and execution of audits, as well as ensure all work is completed efficiently and effectively, and in accordance with company policy and current statutory deadlines are met.
- Oversee less experienced members of the team, assisting with the training and development of juniors to ensure their full potentials are met, and review the work completed by the team to ensure its quality.
- Identify possible sales opportunities for the firm, and develop and maintain key contacts within the client organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to step into a very niche role, focusing on audits and in particular the Pensions division. Working with this firm will offer numerous benefits and a top notch salary package, as well as the option of requesting more flexible working hours.
To be considered for this exciting role, send an up to date CV to or call for a discreet chat.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: