Digital Producer / Project Coordinator
Digital Producer - London (SW1H)
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated Digital Producer to support promotions and deliver digital and marketing services to an amazing client list including Bacardi-Martini and Disney. Our Producers are responsible for configuring and delivering a variety of new sites and promotions, coordinating email campaigns, and managing Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role looking to progress their career in a successful and supportive company. You will gain exposure to the full project lifecycle, and work within a talented multi-disciplinary team.
Our producers are bright, efficient and passionate about project delivery and support. Strong organisation and attention to detail is a must. You will enjoy exploring new technologies whilst working in a fast paced, dynamic, project driven and agile environment.
This role may vary based on project needs and will most frequently be aligned with project management, content management and QA team activities.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and SEO
- Experience in configuring email campaigns in MailChimp
- Strong organisation skills, good understanding of workflows and version management
- Basic knowledge and experience of Content Management Systems
- Capability to execute website content management functions eg. implementing layouts, adding copy, creating engaging user experiences etc
- Ability to coordinate and plan tasks in delivering a small project
- Experience of producing project documentation
- Social app configuration (Facebook, Google+ etc.)
The following skills/experience would be advantageous but not essential:
- Configuration and use of Facebook Business Manager
- Basic knowledge of image editors such as Photoshop to save and resize images
- An understanding of the disciplines involved in delivering web solutions
- Relevant degree
Our London offices are very centrally located within walking distance of Victoria, St James's Park and Westminster.
This position includes a competitive salary and great benefits, including pension, bonus and generous annual leave. If you are interested apply now with your CV and covering letter for immediate consideration.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. No agencies please.
SPIKA is a technical agency that creates highly personalised interactions between large organisations and individuals. We work with some of the biggest names in retail and entertainment including Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Bacardi Group and Channel 5. We are also proud to work with world leaders in medical excellence such as Kings College London.
SPIKA provides richer and more relevant user experiences that give retail brands stronger, longer and more profitable relationships with their customers. We do this by first listening to and scoping the client’s requirements, and then building technical solutions that put the user at the centre, personalising content, functionality and experience based upon a detailed understanding of preferences and behaviours.
We apply our knowledge and technology in other sectors too, creating medical and educational training programmes that factor thousands of variables across volumes of users, saving lives and informing essential research.