•Job Title: Revenue Accountant
•Location: Central London
•Job type: Fixed Term - Nov 17 (potential to extend / permanency)
•Start date: ASAP
Are you a qualified accountant with at least 2 years’ experience of working in a revenue accountancy role? Want to work for a company that makes a genuine difference to peoples’ lives? If so, then this job could be for you!
We are seeking a Revenue Accountant to join an accounts department based at our client' head office. This is a key appointment in which you will be required to record revenue accurately for all UK legal entities.
• Managing the day to day running of the Treasury Department with the assistance of four Accounts Assistants.
• Overseeing the production of weekly Bank Reconciliations.
• Developing and maintaining procedures and documentation.
• Cash Account Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
• Bank charges lead schedule
• Supporting the Divisional Finance Managers for banking/cash queries.
-A degree in finance/management or similar - ACCA, CIMA or ACA.
-Must understand Revenue Recognition accounting policies under IFRS
-Knowledge of a popular Finance Information Systems
-Month end processes
-At least 2 years UK experience in a similar data analytical role.
-Team Management experience
-A team player and able to perform under time-pressure with a minimum of supervision, in a sometimes challenging environment.
We welcome all applications, however due to anticipated high volume of interest we may be unable to directly respond to every application.
**REFER A FRIEND** Anyone you refer to Newton's who we place you will receive a £200 referral incentive!