Graduate Trainee Primary School Teacher - Ashford
Graduate Trainee Primary School Teacher – Ashford – September 2017!!
Premier Pathways Paid Teacher Training Vacancy – Graduate Trainee Primary School Teacher
Premier Pathways is an exciting new teacher training programme for exceptional graduates which is fully paid throughout the 2 years of the programme.
Will you be part of a new generation of outstanding Primary School Teachers by taking on this Graduate Trainee Primary School Teacher role?
Beginning the programme in a teaching support role at this exciting, expanding Primary School, the new Graduate Trainee Primary School Teacher will receive training and support over the 2 years to become a confident, fully qualified Primary School Teacher.
• £15,000 p.a. training salary – Graduate Trainee Primary School Teacher
• Graduate Trainee Primary School Teacher - 2-year school-based teacher training programme
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• Brand new blended learning programme from the nation’s leading ITE providers
• Dedicated participant support team and in-school mentoring
• Regular peer networking opportunities
• Graduate Trainee Primary School Teacher - no experience required – September start!!
The Graduate Trainee Primary School Teacher will need:
- To have the drive to become a Graduate Trainee Primary School Teacher
- To have the commitment to the programme and your pupils
- To be a High-calibre graduate
- To be able to self-study
The School is a popular 2 form entry Primary School with an excellent reputation in the area and an “outstanding” Ofsted to match. The Primary School serves a diverse, multi-cultural community and prides itself on its inclusive ethos. The School has wonderful new buildings with excellent learning facilities and benefits from large playing fields. The School is on a good bus route and there is ample parking for all staff.
The new Graduate Trainee Primary School Teacher will have:
- A fantastic Teaching Assistant/Teaching role in the school where your responsibilities build up gradually
- In-school support with an Outstanding Primary School Teacher as your mentor
- Peer networking and support from Premier Pathways
Why Premier Pathways over other routes into teaching?
- The Graduate Trainee Primary School Teacher is earning all the time
- Constant support from all corners of the network
- Online portfolio tool
- Structured phase system
- A full Primary PGCE with QTS at the end of 2 years
- Blended learning
If you agree that this is the perfect place to start your career, apply for the Graduate Trainee Primary School Teacher role at this amazing Primary School in Ashford today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Karl Blake at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful Graduate Trainee Primary School Teachers will be contacted.