Finance Manager, Part Qualified required on a permanent basis
Your new company
Hays Accountancy & Finance are recruiting for a well-established company company in Hartlepool where there is a fantastic new opportunity for a Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
You will report to the Finance Director and will be responsible for managing the finance function by supervising a team of three accounts staff including purchase and sales ledgers. You will have experience with Profit and Loss Accounts, Reconciliations as well as maintaining the fixed asset registers and Accruals and Prepayments.Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Production of periodic accounts for review by Finance Director
- Processing of weekly & monthly payroll
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Weekly profit and loss reports
- Completion of month end procedures
- Analysing nominal codes including highlighting and investigating variances to budget
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Reviewing debtors & creditors reports and advising actions required
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be Part CIMA qualified or qualified by experience. You will have experience of supervising staff and be proficient on Excel (lookups, pivot tables,graphs). You will be able to prioritise your workload, use your own initiative and work to strict deadlines.
What you'll get in return
For your commitment to the role you will receive a very competitive salary and a benefits package commensurate with the role, together with the opportunity to join and develop with a long established, successful organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.