Our client are looking for a hardworking and dedicated Management Accountant with experience in all aspects of accounting. We need a bright team player who has excellent attention to detail and a minimum of 2/3 years related work experience, with the ability to assist with the preparation of management accounts. An understanding of the regulatory framework is essential and experience of accounting in a recruitment business would be advantageous.
Key Job Responsibilities
The role will report into the Financial Controller and will be working closely with the Group CFO.
Some of the key areas you will be actively involved in will include:
- Assist with the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Liaising with overseas finance functions
- Consolidation of overseas businesses into results
- Review and analysis of variances from budget
- Preparation and posting of monthly Journals including accruals and prepayments
- Day to day support for other finance staff
- Monitoring Billings & payments
- Commission calculations
- Balance sheet recs
- P&L prep
- Bank payments review and authorisation