Accounts Payable Assistant - Law Firm
3 - 4 month contract with opportunity to extend
Leading law Firm in Holborn
£23,000 - £25,000
We are currently representing a leading Law Firm who are seeking an accounts payable assistant to join them for a 3 - 4 month contract. There may be an opportunity to extend.
You will be working alongside one other accounts payable clerk, supporting the financial accounts division. The position will see you reporting into the senior finance manager.
The business work 9am - 5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
- Process suppler invoices
- Take ownership of the purchase ledger
- Statement reconciliation
- Process payments
- Check on outstanding balances
- Manage the AP mailbox
- Process expenses
- Support the financial accountant with month end reporting and journals
- Minimum 6 - 12 months experience in a finance/accounts role
- Full understanding and experience in accounts payable
- Strong attention to dtail
- Knowledge of VAT
- Excellent excel skills
- Degree educated or working towards relevant finance qualifications
The interview process will be an initial telephone call with the Law Firm, with a face to face interview following.