Functional Skills Assessor/Tutor
We are looking for a Functional Skills Tutor, to work for one of the country's leading training providers, to support and develop learner apprenticeships in work-based environments studying English, Maths and ICT Functional Skills covering the South East locations. (Kent/London)
Manage own time effectively ensuring a caseload of learners are supported with contact made every 4-6 weeks.
To carry out initial assessment of learners to identify and agree appropriate learning routes to meet individual learning needs.
Plan and deliver Maths, English and ICT Functional Skills.
Invigilate assessments taken by learners to fulfil awarding body requirements.
Candidates must have the following skills, experience and qualifications to be considered:
- Minimum teaching qualification of PTLLS or equivalent
- Functional Skills English and Maths at level 2 or equivalent.
- The ability to engage learners through a range of teaching resources.
- Highly organised, driven and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work to shift patterns and ad-hoc hours to meet the learner needs.
- Experience of working for a training (desirable)
You will receive:
- Great Bonus Scheme
- Great Basic
- Mileage, 40 pence per mile
- Private Health Care
If you feel you meet the above criteria please apply.