Clinical Private Audiologist - Bristol
This is a position to join a dynamic team near Bristol and is perfect for an Audiologist with previous experience in a similar role. Graduates will be considered, however.
Are you the ideal Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser?
My client is looking for a clinically orientated Audiologist to join their team in Sheffield. You will be required to test people with hearing problems, establishing if they hear correctly or not. You will also carry out aftercare appointments to make sure the patient is okay, in the community. As an Audiologist, you will have frequent contact who have a range of hearing needs and problems.
What's the role?
- Making sure best practice is followed in the field
- Maintain effective means of communication
- Be able to dispense and be confident with all areas of dispensing
- Be able to manage information and be in charge of patient data etc.
- Maintain high standards of clinical care
- Always do what is right for the patient
What's required of me?
- Need to be motivated and driven
- Professional at all times, providing amazing customer service to all patients
- Commercially aware and happy to offer the customer what they need
- Dedicated to providing the best customer service possible
- Confident driver
- Desire to see a job to the end and work well in a mobile environment
What's in it for me?
- Salary between £22,000 pa and £30,000 - this is basic salary, excluding car/car allowance and/or bonus/commission
- Pension, one of the Audiology markets highest contribution pensions
- Company car
- HCPC Fee's paid
- BSHAA Membership paid
- Covered by liability insurance
- Three extra days off per year for 100% attendance
- Mobile Phone/Laptop/Tablet
- No weekend or bank holidays!
- A BSc or equivalent qualification in Audiology
- Previous experience working in a hospital or private setting
- HCPC registration is essential, or be willing to register
Have you heard about Your World Healthcare?
Your World was established in 2005 and is now the UK's leading supplier of audiologists and hearing aid dispensers across the NHS and private sector. We're also the agency of choice for Specsavers Hear Care!
Our wide range of locum and permanent audiology jobs are provided by an expert team of Audiology Recruiters. Our team has the knowledge and skills to source high calibre jobs that are specifically matched to each of our candidates' individual needs. Last year we provided our healthcare staff with over 3 million hours of work.