A fantastic opportunity has now become available for a motivated, outgoing Finance Manager at a property business based in Birmingham. In this role you will be part of the finance team, responsible for preparing the management accounts for a given section of the business - potentially overseeing/supervising a few other members of accounts staff in relation to your designated area of the company.
Within this position you will report directly to the Finance Director and be exposed to a varied and fast paced workload. The ability to communicate with senior internal stakeholders will be pivotal as you look at ways to drive forward performance within your area of the business in terms of forecasting and analysis. This is a great opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a growing national company in a positive working environment, where your ideas can actually be heard and acted upon.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience working as a Management Accountant and be confident overseeing a small team of accountants
- Be qualified or at least a finalist accountant in either ACCA or CIMA
- Be a proactive individual with a proven track record of improving processes and procedures within an organisation
- Have prior property management experience - Although this would be beneficial, it is not essential
In return you will:
- Further career prospects as you will be given the opportunity to take hold of various projects and be a pivotal member of the team expected to help improve cohesiveness within the accounts team
- Enjoy a varied workload working alongside a group of like minded individuals in a positive business environment
- Enjoy a flexible working environment where you will not be in the office day after day
- Work for a nationwide business that is flourishing within the sector growing year by year
This Finance Manager vacancy will give the successful candidate a fantastic platform to further their career in a friendly yet business focussed environment. If you are looking for a Finance Manager role which gives you the responsibility to manage your own workload and provide ideas to push a nationwide organisation further forward, please apply.