Parseq have an exciting opportunity available for a Team Manager join the team based in Sunderland.
Working 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Sunday between the hours of 8am and 8pm and paying up to £21,000 depending on experience plus performance related bonus.
Reporting to an Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading the performance of a team of up to 20 Smart Customer Service Advisors whose purpose is to convert outbound and inbound calls for existing customers to sign up to a smart meter appointment and therefore your role is to get the best from our people, through coaching, motivating, mentoring and leading your team to success.
- Responsible for the ongoing coaching & development of all Team Members, ensuring that everyone is equipped with the necessary knowledge and tools to succeed.
- Ensure all Team Members receive weekly coaching and one to one sessions in line with campaign requirements across both qualitative and qualitative metrics.
- Deliver against pre-agreed Client and business build plans, providing robust feedback, real-time in relation to actual performance versus forecasted performance.
- Continually look to improve customer satisfaction and minimise /eradicate customer dissatisfaction across all key touch points.
- Immerse and engage your team in both the vision and values of your associated Client’s brand.
- Motivate, develop, coach, train and positively lead your team on a daily basis, ensuring that you work to pre-agreed standards and importantly, delivering against them.
- Adopt a performance management framework at a micro and macro level, ensuring contact centre and Client efficiencies across all key performance indicators.
- Maintain healthy staff retention rates through effective management and ongoing team member development, whilst creating an environment that rewards, recognises and encourages success at every level.
- Embed a "sales through service" approach during each and every Customer contact, whilst working to industry and compliance requirements / legislation.
- Adhere to all quality procedures and associated timeframes.
- Maintain effective relationships with service colleagues and key stake- holders to ensure the effective delivery of services.
- Maintain and develop a thorough and up-to-date working knowledge of the Clients services, including procedures, guidance and legislation to deal with customer enquiries
- To manage and motivate a Lead Generation team.
- Manage sales targets and manage Advisors accordingly
- Conduct daily analysis of sales statistics and implement changes/actions to improve results
- Act as a mentor and coach the team
- Manage the quantity and quality of sales
- Complete weekly and monthly sales reports
- Manage all outbound team sales activities Reduce cancellations and complaints
- You would also report regularly to Senior Managers on team performance and whether key targets are being achieved.
- You would also attend training sessions on new company services or products.
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant supervisory experience within a sales environment
- Experience working within a busy outbound acquisition environment
- Experience of working within a contact centre environment
- Experience of working within a busy, fast paced and demanding environment with the ability to work accurately and within strict timescales
- Previous experience of providing the effective planning, organisation and development of a team of sales people
- Experience of delivering individual/group coaching to improve professionalism and overall sales metrics
- Demonstrate ability to communicate information and develop individuals to improve their knowledge and skill set
- Motivate, develop, coach, train, induct employees to set performance standards, recognise achievement and deal with performance issues, liaising with the Management Team
- Adhere to the company Code of Conduct