Data and Insight Analyst (Marketing Agency)
We're looking for a Data and Insight Analyst to join our agency in Liverpool, providing analysis into the performance of campaigns to our client and helping identify key recommendations for future activity.
Day-to-day, your responsibilities will include:
- Using core metrics and Google Analytics and extract key data (impressions, channel metrics e.g. open rates, click through rates, conversion rates) for all campaigns.
- Utilising data to provide recommendations around improving campaign efficiency and ROI to both our client base.
- Become the 'go-to' person for all things Insight and Data related, helping identify areas for commercial opportunity.
- Supporting in preparing and formatting presentations for client campaign reviews to a high standard.
- Supporting in training the team on how to deliver compelling and credible post-campaign evaluation reports to clients.
- Supporting in tracking all campaign results in our evaluation database and building campaign benchmarks.
- Working with Insight Manager to derive insight from the results and identifying key shopper trends.
- Working with the client team to pull together key learnings and recommendations from the analysis.
- Assisting in presenting the results back to clients.
You'll be joining a passionate and energetic team, from whom you will gain experience and develop skills in a wide range of areas, including sales analysis, consumer insight and digital metrics.You will also be exposed to a wide range of functions and specialisms across the group.
We're looking for someone who can hit the ground running and take early ownership of our ways of working. You'll need to be highly numerate, with experience in working with Excel, and have a bachelors degree (or equivalent.)
We are Shopper Media Group (SMG), the UK’s leading shopper media network and the parent company to our three agencies: Capture, Threefold and Lobster. Across our group, we are dedicated to improving the shopper media market and are striving to change the category for the better. We work with both retailers and FMCG brands, helping create a variety of marketing campaigns in a reliable, transparent and effective way.
We are growing our business and are looking for new people to join our team. Here at SMG, we value talent over experience and we’re looking for people that embody our values every day.
We're based in Speke, not far outside of central Liverpool. We sit directly in our client's head office.
We pay a competitive salary, and offer a 20% performance-related bonus in addition to your base salary. We also offer a generous pension package, and the latest laptop and mobile phones for you to use.