Commercial Finance Analyst
Red Recruitment are working with one of the areas most prestigious employers in order to add a Commercial Finance Analyst to their high performing team.
An opportunity has arisen for a commercially focused finance professional to join a fast growth business, where the individual's role will directly impact upon and shape the future success of the business.
The role holder will work as part of a small team supporting the wider business to make and implement better business decision necessary to keep the group on their growth trajectory.
A hugely diverse role, project based in nature, where there is significant growth and personal development opportunities.
The focus of the role will include, but unlikely to be limited to; finance & strategic projects, pricing analysis, financial models, investment appraisal analysis, incubation of new functions, M&A, integration execution, strategy application and stakeholder relations.
Education & Qualifications
- Educated to Degree level
- Professional Finance Qualification (ACA/CIMA or equivalent)
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification (preferably working in industry).
- Financial modelling
- Demonstrable commercial awareness/acumen gain from relevant experience.
- Customer Focused
- Risk Aware
- Results Driven
Competencies - Job specific
- Financially literate and analytical in nature.
- A good communicator required to interpret financial and commercial information to decision makers.
- Stakeholder management.
- Commercial acumen and willing to offer their point of view, and understand others.
- Capable of influencing colleagues across the business to drive the best outcomes for the business.
- Self-starter capable of working as part of a team, on their own and collegiately across the organisation.
- Resilience to ensure delivery of targets.
- Hunger to understand the business operating model and metrics.
- Desire to improve standards and make a difference.
- Comfortable with change in a fast pace organisation.