Permanent Full Time Dental Nurse-Central London
A great permanent position has become available for a Senior GDC registered Dental Nurse who is also able to work front of house to join a lovely team in the City of London.
An opportunity has arisen in this high profile fully private dental practice which can also offer the right candidate a great career progression and lovely working environment.
You will be working with the Principal Dentist, a Specialist, as well as another nurse on a full range of dental procedures - emergency care, routine treatments, latest advanced restorative treatment, specialist care including implants, root canal and oral surgery. Your role will combine corresponding with patients as well as nursing, and general practice management.
- Able to work on a Permanent - Full Time basis (Monday- Friday)
- Hours are shifts either 7.30-16.00 or 9.00-18.00
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience up to £30k
- Have a great command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Friendly and a team player
- Excellent communication skills -Software of excellence preferable but will give training if necessary
-Candidate must be GDC registered and have a minimum of 2 years nursing experience.
-Start date early July 2017
If you feel you are the right candidate and interested in this position please contact our helpful Dental recruitment team and they will be more than happy to help.