Service Manager - (Domiciliary & supported living)
Service Manager - (Domiciliary supported living)
£30K + Car/Car allowance
• Due to the nature of this post, a full UK driving license is essential.
Prism7 Recruitment is looking for an experienced DOMICILIARY Service manager to manage our client`s supported living service in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex.
- You must have previous experience as a Domiciliary manager; working with service users with Learning disabilities, dementia, complex needs, challenging behaviour, etc.
- You will be committed to the principles of supporting people effectively and appropriately in their own homes, leading and developing a team of staff working in both supported living and outreach settings to ensure that the service each person we support is the best it possibly can be.
- You will have experience working in supported living settings and of managing multi site teams, and a demonstrable track record of supporting people with learning disabilities is essential.
- For this post it goes without saying that you will have full working knowledge of the essential Standards of Quality and Safety, REACH Standards and Supporting People`s Quality Assessment Framework.
- You will be able to work with individuals to assess their needs and liaise confidently and effectively with local authorities to develop the business and manage change.
- Financially astute and exceptionally organized, you will join us with a Registered Managers Award plus your Level 5 Diploma or equivalent qualification or be eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma.
- You will certainly be experienced in care management and will possess excellent knowledge of Care Standards, Regulations and Valuing People.
- Above all, you should be as approachable, as reliable and as dedicated as the company.