Field Account Manager - Cloud, Hosting & Managed IT Services - London OR Paris
The Field Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales and revenue goals for industry verticals and market segments within an assigned region by developing, strengthening and retaining long term customer relationships. The position is responsible for managing the customer relationship through the execution of long-term contracts and associated renewals. The position is also focused on growth of the customer and an associated increase in share of wallet through the engagement of a strategic solutions sales methodology.
As the primary sales resource and one of the first touch points to the customer, the Field Account Manager will engage at all levels within the customer’s organization, develop a value position for the company and deliver solutions to enable the customer to meet their strategic business objectives.
The Field AM must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and remotely from the Regional and EMEA HQ
- Focus on the customer first, achieve, improve and contribute to customer satisfaction
- Build rapport and establishes positive relationships with the customer.
- Engage at all levels within the customer to develop comprehensive coverage of all buying influences.
- Grow existing customer base through the sales of additional value-added products.
- Develop sales from existing customers within the assigned territory and achieve quarterly quota.
- Build and retain knowledge of products and services to successfully present and up-sell.
- Experience in B2B sales communicating at Executive level, preferably in Hosting Solutions Industry or a related technology field.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of a professional sales process.
- University degree or equivalent working experience
- Demonstrate account management and associated relationship and business development skills, coupled with a high level of professionalism
- Proven planning skills with the ability to "think outside the box" and see the "big picture" impact of decisions/actions
This role can be based in Paris (home working contract), Nice (office based contract) or London (office based and must speak fluent French).
- £40,000 base
- Double OTE
- Full corporate benefits