Deputy Room Leader in the Baby Room.
We are looking for: Deputy Leader of the Baby Room
Our client aim to create a warm, homely and secure environment for all our children, parents and staff. Our furnishings, facilities and equipment are brand new and are specifically designed to ensure that children will learn, rest and play in a safe and enabling setting.
In return, we offer great benefits and a lovely environment to work in. We are a small nursery and have a brilliant team of passionate staff. Our benefits include - competitive salaries; free uniform; free nursery lunch when eating with the children; and lots of opportunities for continuing professional development and training.
- Successful applicants will require minimum NVQ Level 3; have a good understanding of the EYFS Curriculum and have the ability to build partnerships with parents and carers. They will also need a minimum of 2 years' experience.
- Applicants must also have excellent communication skills and must be aware of their responsibility for the safeguarding and welfare of children in their care.
- Candidates must be able to work on their own initiative and to work alongside other team members in providing excellent care for the children.
- Applicants must be able to plan, prepare, deliver and evaluate rich and stimulating experiences for the children with guidance from the senior members of staff.
We very much look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact us via email.
We are looking for a Deputy Head of the Baby Room in one of our Private Nursery in Staines.
- Hours: 40 hrs a week - Dependent on shift patterns
- Salary: £16,500 - £19,000 per annum
- Job Type: Full-time
Required licences or certifications:
- NVQ Level 3
Job Type: Full-time.