2nd Line Support Engineer with French
2nd Line Support Professional
We are currently seeking a 2nd Line Support Professional join our successful Service Desk Team here at Allied Worldwide, supporting multiple user clients within the Resource Team.
What's in it for you?
Working as a 2nd Line Support Professional you will join an established and successful team. You’ll have access to a variety of training programs to help you develop your career and have an extensive benefits package which includes 20 days vacation per year, private medical insurance, and an excellent pension scheme. You will also, and most importantly to us enjoy a healthy work-life balance. We want you on the full form when you’re here with us.
- Provide 2nd line remote and desktop support services to end users in both English and French.
- Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desk side support.
- VVIP Support
- Warranty Management.
- Carry out IMAC (Installation, Moves, Additions and Changes) activities.
- Keep Asset Management system updated and provide reports on stock levels.
- Provide Printer Management and Support.
- Bitlocker Recovery when required.
- Complete incidents and requests within SLA in pressurised environment.
- Build, configuring and troubleshoot PC and laptop applications and hardware components.
- Ensure tickets are updated on a daily basis.
- Support meeting room environment and video conferencing.
- Peripheral Management - Procurement
- Support printers, scanners and other peripherals.
- Support mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones and Blackberry’s.
- Blackberry Services (Desktop Manager)
Behavioural Skills Required
- Individual must have good customer facing skills and be well presented.
- Demonstrates independent and pro-active thinking
- Builds effective relationships both within the team and across the business and Professional Services
- Must be able to work to specified standards and required levels of deportment, conduct, and sound ethical workplace practices.
- Must be able to work alone and unsupervised, taking the initiative when necessary.
- Must be organised and prioritise work appropriately.
Technical Skills & Experience Required
- Must have experience of using a Call Logging system.
- Must have good working knowledge of Windows 7/XP and related Office applications.
- Support experience of MACs would be beneficial
- Knowledge of mobile devices, in particular, Blackberry and iPhones
- Working knowledge of current and legacy hardware platforms. Experience with building, configuring, replacing and troubleshooting PC and laptop hardware components.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SCCM would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP standards and networking.
- Basic knowledge of server/client operations in a domain environment including Active Directory.
- Basic Mac troubleshooting experience
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity or other offerings within Allied Worldwide, please apply now for immediate consideration