Accounts Senior (Practice)
Salary: Up to £32k Dependant on Experience
Hours: Full Time (Mon-Fri)
My client is a highly reputable chartered accountants that is looking for an Accounts Senior for their established office based in Brighton.
* Preparation of SME's statutory accounts
* Preparation of corporate tax returns
* Preparation of personal tax returns
* Assisting with bookkeeping and payroll
* VAT returns
* Training clients on the Xero accounting software
* Communicating with a variety of clients both written and verbally
* Occasional client visits
The right candidate will have the following qualifications and attributes:
* Ideally part qualified ACCA/ACA standard
* Proven practice experience
* Strong team player
* Great attention to detail
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Effective problem solving skills
This is a great opportunity to work for an expanding and busy practice, for more information please call Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.