Energy Consultant Sales Executive
Job role: Energy Consultant
Salary: £17,000 - 18,000 (£30k - OTE Uncapped)
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: 35
Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Energy Consultant, for a fast-paced is one of the UK's leading utilities and energy consultancies, providing a wide range of value added Utility Management Solutions.
Job Overview: You will report to the Sales Director. As an Energy Consultant you will be responsible for acquiring new business and retaining our existing client base. You will be money motivated with a passion for sales and a proven track record of delivering results in a target driven environment. You will need to be a people person, as your role involves working with people at all levels of the company from the sales team to the board, helping them in their daily jobs, as well as managing supplier and stakeholder relationships. You will need to be super-efficient with a keen eye for detail and the ability to manage your time and workload effectively.
As an Energy Consultant you will be performing outbound calls to prospective customers you will use your detailed knowledge of our products and services utilising your natural sales skills to understand customer's needs to offer them the best possible solution. You will also be responsible for capturing key tactical information to ensure you speak to customers at the right time while also gathering information on our competitors to support your conversations with customers.
The key responsibilities of a Energy Consultant:
- Proven ability to recognise customers' needs and convert these into sales
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, preferably gained within a B2B sales environment
- Ability to increase customer value but utilising all available products and services
- Passionate about delivering an excellent customer experience
- Have experience of working within an outbound call centre, preferably within a B2B environment
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Has attention to detail and accuracy
- Is a team player
The successful Energy Consultant will posses the following skills:
- You will have at least some experience in a similar role. Industry experience is preferred.
In return the company will provide an excellent package, on going training and excellent career prospects.
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY.
You can view all of our roles on www.office-angels.com or on OfficeAngelsBham
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.