PMO and Business Analyst
My client, a large City based, financial services institution, are looking to recruit a PMO and business analyst to work on a number of client engagements in their main London office.
This is not an accounting role, but financial services experience is necessary. A degree education is necessary.
You will need:
- Financial Services experience
- Project experience, but also happy with doing administrative elements.
- Stakeholder management
- Strong Finance/Budgeting/Analysis
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Reporting budget monitoring to the partners and stakeholders.
- Make sure invoicing and supporting analysis for fee negotiations are prepared accurately.
- Weekly reports to business units.
- Produce management information to senior accounts teams.
- Coordinating projects making sure engagement is running smoothly.
- Monitor project plans throughout the year across all service lines.
- Making sure financial results are prepared, summarised and effectively communicated to relevant internal stakeholders.
- someone who has completed Prince 2.
The perfect profile would be:
- Well-presented and organised.
- From big business - someone that can report to various different levels.
- From a non-accounting background but with an understanding of finance.
- Robust, able to liaise and deal with high-level partners.
This role pays up to £45k for the right candidate and sky is the limit when it comes to progression.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.