Assistant Management Accountant - must have multi-site experience
Are you a Part-Qualified Assistant Management Accountant?
Do you have multi-site experience (a minimum of 40 sites)?
If so, please read further…
Accountancy Action is currently recruiting for an international business based in the City of London. This is a pivotal time to join the business and be a part of its growth.
The purpose of the role is providing key financial information for all multi-sites based in the UK and overseas.
• Preparation of P&Ls at month end
• Margin Analysis for P&L’s
• Budgets and forecasts
• Full balance sheet reconciliations for all accruals, prepayments and system control accounts
• Accurately accounting for rebates
• Responsible for all fixed assets accounting from creation of fixed assets, running depreciation to board reporting and dealing with auditors
• Cost benefit analysis and any other ad hoc duties as required by the Senior Management Team and Board of Directors
Ideally candidates will have experience working within a medium to large business and multi-site experience is essential.
Please apply TODAY!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.