New Build Residential - Technical / Design Coordinator
Job Title: New Build Residential - Technical / Design Coordinator
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 (Depending on experience) +Package (Car or Car Allowance)+ Benefits
Where: West London
Job type: Permanent
How to apply: Email or by phone (Peter Alleyne)
Who you will be working for:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for large established developer who has seen its London regional business grow exponentially over the last couple of years. At this moment in time, they are actively seeking a Technical / Design Coordinator to work on projects in the West London region.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of a complete design package within budget, that has been co-ordinated and vetted to ensure accuracy, buildability and compliance with the Employers Requirements, current regulations and any other scheme specific requirements. Adhere and engage with quality assurance and the ISO management system and other company procedures.
- Deliver design packages on time and accurately. Report current position against agreed design programme
- Drive liaison with local authority and statutory authorities to ensure that progress is maintained.
- Ensure that the design complies with the relevant NHBC, Zurich or other warranty organisations and statutory authorities
- Maximise profit by keeping all costs under control and exploring value engineering options; rigorously critiquing quotations, designs and material
You must have:
- Previous experience of Design / Technical Coordinator working on residential projects be it for a main contractor or established residential developer.
- Sound knowledge of RC Frame Construction as many of the schemes are using this build methodology.
- A proven track record of taking projects from start to completion.
- A construction or design related qualification is required.
In return they can offer the successful candidate a very attractive and comprehensive salary and benefits package. They have a strong reputation in promoting those who are showing potential to be senior management and guiding them along the way to be successful. Due to their current portfolio of projects, have a sustained level of work in the West London area over the next few years.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please contact Peter Alleyne -