Associate Director - Investments - Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Investment Senior Sales Consultant / Associate Director / Director - Dubai (UAE / Middle East)
Do you want to work in a company where the top 25% (?) have consistently made USD $500,000 - $750,000 per year?
Do you want to work in a business which has a structured career path from Senior Consultant through to Director?
Are you looking for a first year OTE of USD $100k+ quickly scaling to USD $175k in year two?
Do you have experience in consultative or financial sales?
If so we want to speak to you!
Our client is hiring experienced sales persons to join our expanding team and brand new offices in Dubai. We have opportunities across both direct sales and account management, with strong B2B relationships already in place on a global and regional level.
Our client is a full-service property investment company that helps high-net-worth investors add the strength of global property / real estate to their portfolios. Our end goal is for investors and international landlords to be able to purchase, manage and capitalize on global property opportunities just as easily as they would any other recognized investment asset.
Our track record
Our track record speaks for itself: to date, the value of the property our clients have invested in through us is over USD2.3 billion across 30 markets worldwide.
Where we are
Headquartered in Hong Kong, the company has expanded internationally and now has offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Cape Town and London. We’re further supported by our extensive network covering the Americas, continental Europe, Africa, Southeast Asia and Australia, helping clients from anywhere reach property / real estate investment opportunities everywhere.
This is an exciting opportunity for an engaging individual to join a dynamic property / real estate investment company and be part of an efficient team driving international property sales.
At all levels of seniority, Our client's Sales Consultants are ambassadors for the company, responsible for sharing our unique business model with prospective clients, as well as driving the sale of international properties and property related products via a range of sales channels.
We are looking for hardworking and ambitious individuals who have a strong work ethic and the willingness to succeed. High performing candidates benefit from market leading commissions as well as excellent progression and mobility opportunities.
· Meeting agreed monthly and annual revenue targets via direct sales, distribution networks, wholesale and bulk-deal sales channels
· Seeking out and attending networking events in order to generate leads and promote the company’s services to develop new and existing business opportunities
· Meeting with existing and prospective clients to present and explain the unique business model and to discuss properties and markets which match their investment profile
· Building relationships with investors and 3rd party distributors with the aim of securing new business partnerships to close property / real estate investment deals globally
· Creating a distributor network to help generate consistent leads and sales
· Managing new and existing client relationships
· Creating sufficient activity in line with the agreed sales plan and reviewing this on a monthly basis
· Completing the sales process in line with company best practice
· Supporting the Sales Head of Department and the CEO with sales and operational tasks
· Holding seminars and other presentations
· For Senior Consultants - managing a Sales Account Manager (SAM) who supports sales call and operational activities of the Sales Consultant
· Degree caliber candidates (Degree holder or 8+ years’ experience if working visa is required)
· A minimum of four years’ face-to-face sales experience, preferably in either the financial services industries or property / real estate (8+ years for Associate Director level)
· Direct and/or B2B / Channel Sales experience
· A self-starter with plenty of drive and ambition
· An engaging presenter
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· A good eye for detail and strong organizational skills
· Good commercial acumen and analytical skills
· Able to work calmly under pressure and within a dynamic team
· Strong work ethic and able to work with integrity
· Fluent spoken and written English (additional languages are an advantage)
We offer the right candidate market leading commission, excellent new starter support and outstanding prospects for global career advancement and development. This is a great opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment, developing competencies which will progress your career in a forward thinking and dynamic business with exciting growth plans.
All information collected will be treated as strictly confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)