We are currently recruiting for a Work Co-Ordinator to work for a family run construction company within Haverhill.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the process of all extensive jobs from start to finish. Including maintaining good customer relationships across all clients, suppliers, residents, subcontractors and a team of operatives.
- Review each job request and determine the extent of the project.
- Make contact with the homeowners and schedule in the visits and work programme.
- For large jobs, attend site to determine the extent of the work to be carried out and calculate necessary labour and materials/plant requirements to complete the works.
- Oversee the arrangement of specialised contractors to attend specific jobs - For example: a roofer, scaffolder, plumber, electrician, etc.
- Oversee the ordering of materials and plant to ensure they arrive on site when and as required.
- Review worksheets and H&S documents are accurate for the job requirements before they are issued to the operatives
- Manage the operatives carrying out the works for the large jobs. Keep dairy updated with location and dates of the site operative
- Management of Sub Contractors - ensure subcontractors are following through with appointments and are carrying out the required works.
- Oversee the completion of handback reports in the required formats for works that have been carried out.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management
- Meet and or exceed profit margins set by the Managing Director
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid UK driver’s license
- Organising and job planning.
- Organising materials and plant.
- Create and work within a strong team environment.
- Demonstrate a track record in project supervision.
- A good understanding of Customer Service Levels
- Ability to work on own initiative, to a high level of accuracy and meet deadlines.
The successful Work Co-ordinator will expect to receive a salary of £25,000.
If you feel the Work Co-ordinator position is of interest and it falls within your skills set, then please feel free to start your application by applying below. Interviews will take place in Haverhill following the exclusive shortlisting and selection by Crem Recruitment.