Direct Marketing Manager
Our client is a charity based in Richmond looking for a database and marketing professional to come on board who has extensive experience in the use of Raiser’s Edge software. This is an initial 1 year maternity cover however there is an opportunity to stay on in the company after the year is up. They are a very friendly team looking for someone who can hit the ground running.
- Leading on the generation of income through implementation and growth of individual fundraising campaigns across DM, email, calling, text, social media and websites. Campaigns will include: regular giving recruitment, telephone conversion and active promotion of in tribute and legacy gift
- Responsibility and authority for organisational supporter care database and departmental lead on move to opt-in (in plan for December 2017)
- Ensuring all data capture opportunities are optimised and that data is correctly stored and prepared to reflect supporter journey
- Responsibility for planning and implementing the individual giving supporter care journey
- Responsibility for meeting agreed income targets and to provide accurate budgets, forecasts and reviews
- Minimum 3 years’ individual giving or direct marketing experience, preferably with experience of managing calling campaigns
- Advanced NXT knowledge and skills;
- Experience of setting and controlling expenditure and income targets;
- Dedicated to upholding the values of the charity;
- Able to understand the importance of and adhere to the charities policies including understanding that Safeguarding is every employee’s own responsibility.
- Copy writing experience
- Design experience;
- Experience of managing and negotiating with freelancers, agencies and suppliers;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Experience of managing staff and/or volunteers;
- Up to date working knowledge of fundraising regulatory framework;
- Experience of handling fundraising complaints;
- Member of relevant professional body e.g. Institute of Fundraising with qualifications.