Primary Teacher Y3 or Y4
A fantastic opportunity for a passionate Qualified Primary Teacher - Year 3 or Year 4 must hold QTS to work in a GOOD Primary School in the Gravesend area. The school offers quality training to all staff for your self development.
- This is a flexible position with the option of teaching Year 3 or 4 depending on your preference and strengths.
- They have a strong focus on providing the best opportunities in life for their pupils and have a fantastic community feel.
- The staff team are enthused and committed to personal development and the safeguarding of children.
As a Primary teacher you will be required to teach Year 3 or 4.
Are you able to:
- Create a fun, safe and engaging learning environment for pupils to cater for all needs and skillsets.
- Make effective use of teaching and learning resources and support provided to ensure excellent planning and delivery of lessons and teaching standards.
- Organise and manage students to ensure they are heading in the right direction and make a noticeable difference within their learning and attainment.
- Monitor, track and report successes and improvements within students progress to ensure they are aiming to reach their full potential.
- As a Primary teacher you will require good classroom management and control.
- An outstanding ability to build and maintain good working relationships with staff, students and parents.
As a Primary Teacher Y3 or Y4 you must have a relevant Primary teaching qualification, a necessity whether you are holder of QTS or NQT status. Eligibility to work within the UK is essential.
Experience teaching KS2 is ideal and you must have up-to-date knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum.
This position is full time to start in September 2017
Post is subject to an interview, safeguarding checks and an enhanced DBS clearance.
If your a Primary Teacher and your experience matches the above criteria, apply now! Here at Apex Education Training every person is treated as an individual. It is important to us to find the right work to fit your skills, education and work/life balance. If you feel you are suitable for this position
- Meet you locally at a mutual time and venue
- Prepare you for the individual position and can give you comprehensive client knowledge
- Assist with CV's or Applications
- We offer Recommend a Friend shopping vouchers
- If the position isn't right for you we work on your behalf to find you the right one
- Get you paid to your scale
Please contact us with your CV and/or call us to discuss your application
Successful applicants will be contacted for interview on a rolling basis as and when applications are received