Advertising Sales Executive - National Newspaper
Are you looking grow your sales career?
Do you want to represent one of the most established and respected brands in the British Press?
Do you have a winning attitude and a competitive streak that will drive you to go the extra mile to exceed targets and progress your career?
For over 150 years the organisation has been keeping Britain informed through the publication of quality broadsheet newspapers, ½ million copies sold daily.
Through a reputation built on quality they seek to attract, develop and invest in the best people available through world class training and mentorship
Starting salary from £21k - £24K depending on experience, plus market leading benefits as you would expect from such a respected brand, including:
Generous holiday allowance
Great pension scheme
Onsite gym, plus discount at many nation chains
Car leasing scheme
Cycle to work
Golf society and choir
Onsite GP, physio and masseuse
Taste card membership
Funding for extra curricular courses and qualifications
A great first step in to the glamorous world of national advertising sales with a national daily and Sunday newspaper.
This role focuses on developing new clients in the travel industry.
It is hard work and involves researching the market, finding leads, developing prospects and ultimately closing deals.
Cold calling will be a large part of the role but you will have the confidence in knowing that you are repressing publications that everybody has hear of and you will be coached and mentored by some of the best people in the industry who will work with you to develop the skills needed to be successful.
- The ideal candidate will be articulate, demonstrate excellent communication skills, drive, ambition and a willing to go the extra mile to achieve and exceed targets
- Some sales experience is essential to be considered (min 6 months), this may be within recruitment, estate agency or a related B2B sales environment. Of course, if you have media sales experience this would be advantageous.
- A keen interest in business, current affairs and the commercial world
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A professional and confident telephone manor
- Good presenting skills
A fantastic opportunity for a great communicator who can articulate themselves to a high level and engage an audience, who is passionate about building a career with an established, successful company that will invest in you.