Would you like to work within an internationally renowned fashion brand in central London?
A leading fashion retailer in central London are looking for a Finance Manager to join their global head office and work closely senior management. You should have experience dealing with retail managers and have the ability to provide justification for business decisions within the business
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Management accounts and month end reporting for UK and some European divisions
- Budgeting and forecasting and providing analysis of any variances
- Working with senior managers to provide SWOT analysis and provide real time business partnering
- Completing all VAT submissions and corporation tax returns
- Controlling the companies cash flow and forecast by monitoring payments received, supplier payments
- SAP systems
- Providing systems and procedural improvements, looking for efficiencies in processes and to standardise and automate where possible
You will ideally be a CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant or equivalent, have experience using SAP as an ERP system and have worked in a retail environment.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.