Senior Internal Auditor/Internal Audit Manager
My client is a global company that specialises in the technology and media space. The successful candidate will be joining an already large team and would be working under the Senior Audit Manager. The company is fully establish as a PLC and features on the FTSE 100.
They are based in London although there will some international travel at a rate of about 40%. The travel will be in the European region, mainly to France, Germany, Spain and Italy.
- To work with the senior audit manager in assisting ongoing programs of successful controls focused internal audits.
- To work with other members of the team in the completion of audits.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- The audit function will audit across many sectors of the company, including media, tech, TV.
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% worldwide travel.
- Deliver controls based audit on the audit function within the business.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA qualified.
- A strong background with over 4 years experience in internal audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard.
- Be able to report to higher levels of management as well as your immediate Senior Audit Manager.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.