Looking to join a successful organisation that can offer progression and stability?
Are you an experienced HVAC Engineer and hold both your Commercial Gas tickets and F-Gas?
If you’re based in the Birmingham area then I may just have the role for you!
Key Skills: Commercial Gas Tickets, GasSafe, 17th Edition, Service and Maintenance experience, HVAC
Commutable from: Birmingham, Coventry, Tamworth, Nuneaton, Solihull, Redditch
We are looking for an experienced HVAC Engineer who has previous experience working on Supermarket contracts
Your main duties will be to maintain and repair all HVAC plant and equipment in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with the Company Health and Safety policy.
- £35,000 + vehicle
- Opportunity for over time
- Healthcare (BUPA) & Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + stats
The ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience working in a similar, customer focussed role.
You will be a self motivated individual who also holds the ability to work well within a team.
To be suitable for this position you must also hold the following:
- Gas Safety ACS or GAS qualifications
- COCN1 (or CCN1 & X over CODNCO1), CIGA1, ICAE1, ICPN1, TPCP1
- Electrical competence including a minimum of 17th edition
- Ability to maintain/ repair a range of mechanical equipment, e.g. fans, pumps and compressors to recognised standards
- Previous experience of HVAC maintenance and repair
- F-Gas (2079) qualified
This is an opportunity to become part of an FM provider with a Global presence and one of the largest privately owned FM companies in the UK
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply by clicking on this page or sending your CV to . For any further information please call me directly on