UK Country Executive
UK Country ExecutiveLondon £35-37.5k + bonus
I am recruiting for an expanding Sports Betting and Online Casino company in London, really looking to hire a seasoned iGaming professional who has the capacity to develop into our UK country manager.
With support from Marketing, Product and Customer Service teams, you will drive the service across UK and have responsibility for the creation and the scheduling of events to be published, pushed and promoted for the UK market.
You will also be responsible for the personal account management & retention of the VIP clientele, need to be able to engage and build strong relationships with VIP's, internal stakeholders, suppliers, affiliates and Media Partners and so will need to have a can-do attitude and be able to make decisions that that are of sound business judgement.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2/3 years marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of online sports betting
- Casino knowledge being an advantage
- An able copywriter fluent in both written and spoken English
- Previous experience of CRM and Promotions
- Committed, driven and ambitious
- A huge passion and interest for the gaming industry
- Overall responsibility for the creation and the scheduling of events to be published, pushed and promoted for the UK market.
- Responsible for the cooperation between the Marketing and CRM teams to create the best offers and campaigns for both our sports and casino customers and ensure that they are suitable for the UK Market.
- Working closely with the Product and Operations teams to ensure that site experience and customer journeys are consistent, maximising usability and accessibility across all devices
- Responsible for ensuring that the site is updated and maintained through guidance to a content management executive.
- Present Marketing and CRM with suggestions and recommendations on the most interesting sport events, promotions and product releases for Sportsbook and any
- Being extremely numbers driven, having a full awareness of core measurements and an understanding of why they are as they are.
- Creating and delivering reports on a weekly and monthly basis to communicate key performance indicators.
- Be highly organised and in the planning of promotional and CRM calendars and having a full awareness of marketing costs.
- Keep up to date with industry news, sportsbook and casino product innovation and overall emerging and mobile technologies
- Regular analysis of competitor activity with regards to product development, promotions and positioning
- Maintain close relationships with key stakeholders within the business and collaborate to create an ongoing growth and forecasting plan.
- Be highly personable and very customer centric in order to account manage and retain VIP relationships.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.