Cloudscope are working with a fantastic Internet technology company with over 80,000 users based in Newmarket. We are looking for a talented systems administrator who would relish the challenge of scaling up the companies service as they grow.
- Administration, maintenance and monitoring of remote and local Linux Servers.
- Responsibility for smooth running of large server architecture hosting web and email services for over 80,000 users.
- Research and development of new and existing systems.
- Requires some out of hours maintenance work
- Emergency response and recovery of servers
- 3rd line email support.
- Assist with IT systems support in office.
- Administration of in-house Windows servers.
- Overseas travel (though rarely required).
- Ubuntu (or Debian other similar Enterprise Linux Servers)
- High Availability Systems / Load Balancing
- Postfix (or related SMTP server – eg Exim, Qmail, Sendmail)
- Dovecot (IMAP/POP3) (or related – Courier, Cyrus, UW)
- MySQL with Replication / Mirroring
- Apache (or other HTTP Server)
- virtual hosts
- Networking (TCP/IP, SSL, switches, DNS etc)
- Compile from source
- Server hardware and technologies (eg RAID, Load Balancing)
- Server Performance Analysis / Troubleshooting
- Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Virtualisation (Xen/VirtualBox)
- Active Directory
- High Availability / Redundant Systems
- CISCO switches/routers
- Microsoft CRM
- System monitoring (Zabbix/ Nagios)
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Linux Desktops
- 25k - 30k per year
- Gym Membership
Contact: Adam Webster