BMW Technician - London
My Client is a BMW dealership based in London; they have an immediate opportunity for an experienced automotive BMW Technician to join their Team.
- Using diagnostic equipment to diagnose and rectify Vehicle faults.
- Ensuring high quality is achieved and safety is observed at all times.
- Meet with customers to identify and clearly explain and understand problems as and when required.
- Carry out repairs safely to our high standards, working with the rest of the team when required.
- Complete relevant service documentation in line with BMW requirements
- Understand the latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults
- Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- Work with colleagues from both the workshop and dealership to provide excellent customer service
Who we're looking for
As a Vehicle Technician, you must have previous experience in a similar capacity. Franchise experience is preferred. Communication and organisation are the key requirements, along with a strong customer service ethos. You also need:
The ability to deliver consistent exceptional standards
A stable work record
A good eye for detail
A positive work ethic, both personal and team based
Experience of working on modern vehicles
Efficient fault finding
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full, valid UK Driving Licence. Applicants must be fully qualified with relevant NVQ qualifications or similar. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
What's on offer
- Base salary £25,000 - £32,000 plus Bonus, Car Scheme and benefits plus on-going training and development.
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.