Digital Account Manager / Project Manager
We have a great new position we are recruiting for a top agency.
Digital Account Manager / Project Manager, who is passionate about everything online is required to join my client’s account handling team, reporting into Head of Digital.
The role will include providing solutions for the client across multiple online areas including web, eCommerce, landing pages, email, SEO and PPC.
Responsibilities will include being the client’s first port of call on a daily basis. You will have strong account management skills with an ability to juggle multiple projects, whilst managing the timings and budget.
You’ll working across a range of UK and European brands with some travelling required once a month to Europe and within the UK.
This role requires some independent working and someone who is driven to get the job done with an ability to grow the account.
This is a great career ladder opportunity with an agency who is focused on staff development and training.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing
- Excellent at communicating your area expertise and adding value
- Understanding of the cross channel shopper
- A motivated, ambitious, self-starter
- Independent working - you will sometimes need to meet with clients alone
What’s on offer:
- Salary: £30K - £35K depending on experience.
- Location: Central South London
- Contract type: Permanent. Full-time.
- To start as soon as possible but can wait for a months’ notice period
Not quite for you? Please do still get in touch as I have many agency roles which may be perfect for you.
Know someone who’d be perfect? Pass the word on!
We look forward to hearing from you!