Finance Director - UK and Europe
Finance Director - UK and Europe. £70,000 - £80,000K + benefits
For a large health organisation going through considerable change and ambitious growth plans, we are recruiting a permanent Finance Director for their UK and European business. The Finance Director will lead a talented team of staff in their London Headquarters and will be a pivotal position towards their ongoing sustainable success. This is a strategic role and will act as part of the UK Business Leads and Executive Management team to deliver robust financial performance across the UK and Europe.
- Ensure effective performance and control of all finance and shared services functions across the UK & Europe
- Providing leadership for the UK business planning process across the UK
- Analysis of finance performance and complete Annual Review
- Support new business developments, assessing risk of new and existing contracts
- Working in collaboration with the UK Operations Director, Global Finance Director, and Global Accounting Team
- Plan and deliver an improvement plan focusing on the UK division financial performance
- Provide commentary on financial performance.
- Recommend actions to improve sustainable short and long term performance.
- Inputting to the strategic direction of the UK division.
- Leading the preparation and production of the UK annual business plans.
- Continued development of key performance indicators
- Ensure analysis of profit margins are maintained and improved, so that a surplus continues
- Lead, coach, manage and direct a diverse team of finance, accounting and commercial staff
- Qualified Accountant with substantial experience as Finance Director or from within a senior leadership role across finance
- Be able to display excellent and collaborative leadership qualities
- Candidates will ideally have a private health-care background
- Excellent experience of strategic work developing robust financial and business systems
- Excellent commercial awareness and experience of working in a lead commercial role
- Substantial experience with the delivery of financial planning and analysis
- Experience with the provision of strategic insight
- Experience of working successfully in a fluid, rapidly changing environment
- Proven business partnering skills
- Experience of working in an international and multi-cultural global organisation
- Experience with implementing change programs
- Bench-marking and Contract Management
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: