Ruby Group are recruiting for a Permanent opportunity suitable for an experienced Financial Controller within the commercial real estate industry based in Central London.
The package includes 7.5% bonus + healthcare, Pension, Ride to work, Life Insurance and possible PHI, 25 days holiday.
- The role focuses on accounting, costing, budgeting and reporting
- Maintain the books
- Notifying overseas entities every month as to activities of balances transferred to them for management accounting purposes
- Monitor and direct Groups head office on matters of financial administration, report and convert data received from them
- Communicating effectively with senior and junior accounting staff overseas as well as with the Group head office accounting team in UK
- Responsibility to head for accounts function/ maintenance of books of accounts for the respective business units
- Produce timely, accurate management accounts/reports for monthly commercial review - Divisional accounts/ Summary/ Balance Sheet/ Schedules. Comparison of actual with budget/ forecast and variance analysis.
- Critical analysis of the performance for the month under review as compared to previous months.
- Customization/ implementation of complete 'Financials’ module in SAP.
- To implement budgetary controls and monitor costs
- Predict cost trends, cost relationship with revenue and compare it with industry benchmarks / trends
The ideal Financial Controller will possess the following attributes/skills:
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role. Chartered Accountant by qualification (ACA, ICAEW Qualified). Additional qualification in cost accounting preferred.
- Ability to interact with stakeholders / investors / senior management
- Strong inter- personal skills Ability to manage large teams
- Understanding of process control and accounting system ERP preferably SAP
- Understanding taxation, companies act and commercial laws
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Controllerto join an award winning, world-class team sitting in high end luxury commercial real estate sector.
If your background matches the above please do not hesitate to apply at your soonest convenience.
We look forward to hearing from you!