Children's Occupational Therapist required in West London - Permanent
* FREE REGISTRATION WITH TRIPOD PARTNERS *
Our client based in West London is looking for a Children's OT to join their Social Services team
Occupational Therapist required to enable children and young people with severe physical, sensory and/or learning disabilities to live as independently as possible while supporting their development
You will be expected to complete an appropriate assessment or review and consult as required; problem solve and set goals; plan, implement and evaluate your interventions; organise services; provide information and advice to clients, their parents, family and carers.
Approaches may include providing specialist advice, prescribing equipment including specialist seating, moving and handling plans, recommending minor and major adaptations.
Skills and qualifications
The following skills and qualifications will be required/desirable
- Experience within social services with paediatrics experience
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Willing to undertake an enhanced DBS check
- Competent with computers and online technology
- Excellent written skills. With particular reference to report writing
- A member of your professional body
We also have a number of excellent opportunities available across the UK including London, Surrey, Sussex, Bradford, Leeds, Essex, Hampshire, Dorset, Kent, Surrey, Berkshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lancashire, Northampton, Wiltshire, Wales, Essex, Norfolk, Newcastle and Scotland
What can you expect when registering with Tripod Partners?
- A dedicated and supportive consultant to guide you through the entire registration process. From your initial phone conversation, interview preparation and throughout your placement, your consultant will be on hand to advise and support you in any way they can.
- Free registration - including a free DBS
- Contributions towards CPD
- £150 find your own job bonus
- £500 continued service loyalty bonus!
Do you know someone that may be interested in the positions we have available?
Would you like to earn £350 without even working for us?!
We can offer you £350 when you recommend an Occupational Therapist to our agency. The bonus is unlimited and goes directly to you for every successful referral.
Call or email now to find out more!