Marketing Campaign Specialist - 12 month FTC
Looking for an opportunity with a global market leader? Established for over 70 years and now operating in 86 countries around the world, our client is a leading global B2B services business. As a $bn business, they have the infrastructure, knowledge, training and financial clout to take your career to the next level.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Campaign Specialist; working in a multi-talented and diverse marketing team, you'll sit in the marketing communications teams and be responsible for creating and executing a wide variety of campaigns aimed at building brand awareness, launching new services, supporting the sales teams and driving sales leads. The role will include:
- Campaign Management; create, execute/project manage and analyse integrated marketing campaigns across online and offline channels including web content, social media, e-dm, direct marketing, and events
- Content Creation: create content for utilisation across multiple projects
- Research; analysis of competitors, customers and products to help create content and marketing messages
- Service Marketing; create toolkits and launch plans to drive new and existing services in the market
Skills & experience the Marketing Campaign Specialist must have;
- From a B2B sector you'll be a broad marketer with a good grasp on and offline marketing
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work in a matrix environment
- Track record in delivering integrated campaigns to support revenue growth
- Managed internal and external stakeholders
- You'll ideally be educated to Degree level and have a CIM
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Campaign Specialist role;
£35 - 40,000 basic, bonus + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we'd be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing sales, product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies across the UK.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we're only able to contact successful candidates.